1. Are you entertaining this Christmas? Do you need a couple more serving trays? Here's a great way to make your own-
A tray made from melted mints. So clever! Head over to Tutto Bella to see how easy this is. You can arrange the mints to form any shape or design. There's still time...
2. Sticking with the peppermint theme - check out these cute marshmallow treats-
The marshmallows are dipped in white chocolate then sprinkled with sugar. Yum. And they look beautiful. Melissa and Kellie at Icing Designs came up with these treats. They may even be too pretty to eat...
3. I assume all of your shopping is complete - and you are on to the wrapping phase. Well, here's a great resource for gift tag printables-
Ez over at Creature Comforts found many different tag designs and put them all together. So no more sharpie-on-the-wrapping-paper-because-you-ran-out-of-tags....(come on, we've all done it right?). Now, you can just print some out at home!
4. And don't forget the bows! I love this felt bow-
It looks easy enough (yay!) and it is beautiful. Check out Fancy House Road for all of the instructions (and to see all of the other great ideas on this blog - it's really awesome). I wish all of my gifts had these little bows - love them.
5. Ok this craft might be a little more than you want to take on so close to Christmas, but you can always pin it and try it next year-
Christmas lights glitter magnets! These are so festive and fun! They remind me of the lights we had on our tree when I was a young girl (yup - I'm old) - but completely updated. Courtney from A Diamond in the Stuff made these - and now I want to too! It's nice to start planning for next Christmas...
Are you inspired yet?