Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Field Trip - Home Savvy A to Z!

I'm on another field trip today - I'm guest posting over at Home Stories A to Z!  I'm really excited to share some of my favorite projects with Erin's readers!





So go check out her blog - there are tons of great ideas over there!

In other news - I've been featured!!  It is always so fun to find out that one of my projects has been picked!  Bonnie at Creating a House of Grace selected my Jute Candlestick Makeover -



Thanks Bonnie!!


HouseofGrace



And if that wasn't enough, I'll be sharing another junk transformation later today.  For those of you who are new to my site, I've been updating some old junk into fun accessories for my home (those jute candlesticks are just one of my makeovers - you can see how I made them here).  For some of my other transformations - check them out here, here, and here.  I can't wait to show you this next project (and yes - it was free!).