Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Advertise For Free On My Covered Bridge!

I started My Covered Bridge last July.  At the time, I had no idea how much I was going to enjoy blogging.  I assumed that I'd be sitting at a computer, editing pictures, writing posts and keeping to myself.  I didn't realize how much interaction I'd have with readers and other bloggers.  It's been a really wonderful experience so far.  I'm so glad that I started this blog.  I've made so many new friends and worked with some great women!

So I want to take it a bit further.  I love promoting other blogs - whether it's showcasing a great project on My Friday Five, or listing my favorite reads, or just thanking bloggers for featuring one of my projects.  It's the sense of community that makes blogging so much fun! And now I'm thrilled to offer a new opportunity for my blogging friends - FREE ad swaps!  I'll place your 100 x 100 ad/button on my sidebar in exchange for space on yours.  It's a win/win - we can help each other grow!

So send me an email -  kmwerynski@gmail  - and let's swap!

Don't forget - I'm still always interested in hosting guest bloggers!  Let me know if you'd like to post on My Covered Bridge - I'd love to have you here!