Friday, February 17, 2012

My Friday Five - Week 15

This has been a great week - I welcomed my first guest blogger (thanks Maury!) and I co-hosted my first link party (thanks Jaime!).  On the home front, it's been crazy busy!  I've been trying to get a few things knocked off of my to-do list but I still have a lot of projects to tackle.  I'm hoping to have a very productive weekend!

But back to this link party - it has been so fun to look through all of these projects!  As of right now, there have been 390 entries (and the party is still open if you want to add your project!).  I decided it would be fun to highlight some of these projects on My Friday Five.  Well, it seemed like a good idea...until I couldn't decide which ones to pick.  Then it hit me - I will pick five for the post and highlight some more great projects on Facebook.  If you'd like to see what other projects I've selected, become a FB follower!  There's just way too much to include in one post!

Let's get to it.  Ready?


1.  This kitchen redo is amazing!  You really need to go over to Eclectically Vintage and see what Kelly has created - 


I am in love.  And a little speechless.  Everything from the marble counters to the red stove - just beautiful!


2.  Here is a smaller and more budget friendly project - a $10 wood counter - 


Tracie from Cleverly Inspired made this counter with some lumber from Lowes.  Isn't it great?  Stop over to her fabulous blog to get the step-by-step instructions.


3.  While we're in the kitchen, how about some Oreo Cupcakes?


Yum!  Chrissy from The Taylor House whipped these little guys up.  I have pinned these - and I can't wait to make them (so much for my goal of eating better this year!).  


4.  This Giant Pencil from Michell at Girl In Air is so cool - 


Head over to her blog to see how she made - super clever!  I bet every kid would want one of these in their room!


5.  And you know I had to pick a furniture redo, so how about this Mid Century Modern Two Toned Dresser - 


Kelsey from Fabulously Flawed gave this old dresser a new life.  I think it looks awesome!  

Are you inspired yet?  

Don't forget to become a Facebook follower to see some of my other favorite projects from the link party!