Welcome to My Friday Five - Easter Edition
1. Here's a cute (and free) idea to get you in the holiday mood - Paint Chip Garland.
I found this over on Modern Parents Messy Kids and I loved it. It's is so creative yet simple - you could probably let your kids make it. Head over to the site for more great Easter ideas.
2. If you're looking to make your table setting a little more fun, why not try Carrot Napkin Holders?
Vanessa at Nifty Thrifty Things came up with this adorable idea. I love how easy (and inexpensive) it is. Young kids would get such a kick out of these!
3. Still looking for a centerpiece? The Dollar Store Mom can show you how to make a centerpiece for a couple of bucks -
Wouldn't that look great on your Easter table! Love it.
4. Let's not forget that Easter involves delicious treats. So, here's a cute candy related "craft" -
Dipped Rice Krispies Eggs. Those look almost too cute to eat. I saw them over at Food Family Finds - and they look yummy. Head over to see how they are made - and to get many more cute Easter ideas!
5. Ok I had to include this one. It's right up my alley.
Spray Painted Plastic Eggs!!! Yes - those are plastic eggs! Don't they look cool? Vivienne at The V Spot can show you how to turn plastic eggs into these beauties. It's a great way to add a more sophisticated look to your Easter decor.
By, the way, I pinned a few more Easter ideas to my Holiday Board on Pinterest and I had trouble choosing just five ideas here - so head over and check it out!
Are you inspired yet?