1. I haven't featured a wreath in a while so I wanted to include this adorable Starburst Twig Wreath -
Kristine at The Painted Hive created this out of twigs in her yard and a base cut out of an old cereal box. Ummm can you say affordable? I love this!
2. Who here can sew? Well, this is not my specialty but I'd love to whip up a cute Zipper Purse like Kris from Everywhere Orange did -
I think this is so clever - and cute! I may have to brush up on my skills.
3. If sewing isn't your thing, how about gluing -
Julie from Belrossa made this awesome piece of art using Scrabble tiles! Go over to her blog to see how easy it is to make.
4. I love sitting around a firepit on a summer evening. We have a small portable pit that we use all of the time but I have always wanted a more permanent one in the yard. Something like this -
Steve and Moriya from The Harpster Home can give you step by step directions for building on of these pits. It's sort of exactly what I want to do. Hmm...
5. This is a super fun idea - transforming an old dresser into a little girl's costume closet -
Jennifer from Rambling Renovations created this for her little girl. It kind of makes me wish my girls were little again - this is adorable!
Are you inspired yet?