Friday, April 20, 2012

My Friday Five - Week 22

Here's a collection of DIY projects that I found through Pinterest.  I love finding projects that I can actually try myself - and most of these I can.  Yay!  


Ready?



1.  I haven't featured a wreath in a while so I wanted to include this adorable Starburst Twig Wreath - 


Kristine at The Painted Hive created this out of twigs in her yard and a base cut out of an old cereal box.  Ummm can you say affordable?  I love this!


2. Who here can sew?  Well, this is not my specialty but I'd love to whip up a cute Zipper Purse like Kris from Everywhere Orange did - 


I think this is so clever - and cute!  I may have to brush up on my skills.


3.  If sewing isn't your thing, how about gluing - 


Julie from Belrossa made this awesome piece of art using Scrabble tiles!  Go over to her blog to see how easy it is to make.  


4.  I love sitting around a firepit on a summer evening.  We have a small portable pit that we use all of the time but I have always wanted a more permanent one in the yard.  Something like this - 


Steve and Moriya from The Harpster Home can give you step by step directions for building on of these pits.  It's sort of exactly what I want to do.  Hmm...


5.  This is a super fun idea - transforming an old dresser into a little girl's costume closet - 


Jennifer from Rambling Renovations created this for her little girl.  It kind of makes me wish my girls were little again - this is adorable!

Are you inspired yet?