And, a little inspiration - from an incredible mom.
1. Make a lamp out of a glass vase -
Erin from House of Earnest can give you the step by step. Don't you love it? And it's way cheaper than the glass lamps that you find in most stores! I really want to try this!
2. Make place card holder out of old glass doorknobs -
I have a confession to make - I love glass doorknobs. My last house had them - and I miss them. I never thought of using them in other ways - just as decoration. But Michelle from Petite Michelle Louise did. Now I want to head over to Buffalo ReUse and pick up a few. There are endless possibilities for them.
3. Get organized with a giant chalkboard calendar -
Ack - how cool is that? Carmel from Our Fifth House made this awesome calendar. I am completely in love (with this idea and her blog)!
4. Do you have an old unframed mirror in your bathroom (we do!), well dress it up with tile -
Emily from Little Momma and Company gave an old boring mirror new life with tile. For only $18! What a great idea! And a great price. :-) I may give this a try when we remodel our hall bath.
5. Now for something a little different. I wrote about being shy all week. But, I thought it would be fitting to cap it all off with some inspiration. A reminder that life for some of us isn't that hard. Oh, sure, we've all been through very tough times, but some people can show us the meaning of strength. A couple of weeks ago, I came across a blog that really moved me. It's an incredible story of a mother's love for her son. I have read every post. Check out Courtney's blog, "EB"ing a Mommy.
Are you inspired yet?