Sunday, May 13, 2012

Echelon Vineyards Review

Happy Mother's Day!  I hope you all have a delightful day!

I wanted to share what else Craig and I did last weekend.  I've already told you about our kids' sports, landscaping and baking.  It was a very busy weekend.  But we still managed to have a little fun.  It's a balance.  And since the weather was so nice, we decided to take out our patio furniture (well, most of it) and have a couple of neighbors over for a glass of wine.  I was lucky enough to be selected by the women at Clever Girls Collective to participate in a wine review.  The lovely people at Echelon Vineyards sent me three bottles to try -


They sent a Chardonnay, a Red Blend, and a Pinot Grigio.  (they also sent a corkscrew - so I was ready!)  It was nice to spend some time outside with friends for the first time of the year.  And it was nice to relax after working all day! 

I went right for the Red Blend.  And since I'd never tried Echelon before, I was looking forward to tasting it.  And it was delicious!  Their website describes the Red Blend as 'smooth' and I definitely agree.  It was my favorite of the bunch.  


Craig started with the Pinot Grigio.  He doesn't drink wine very much but he enjoyed giving it a try.  And he really liked it.  I also gave it a try.  And although I don't usually drink white wine, I liked it too.  The website describes this wine as 'crisp'.  That's a great description.  

We opened the Chardonnay for my neighbors.  And they didn't want to share.  But Craig and I finally had a chance to taste it.  Yum.  It was just as delicious as the first two bottles!  It's described on the website as 'scrumptious'.  I think my neighbors would agree.  



So, I would definitely recommend Echelon Vineyards. I've already checked out their website for other wines I'd like to try - like the Pinot Noir and the Cabernet Sauvignon.  

I really loved getting outside and spending time with friends!  We had such a fun night!  Isn't that what it's all about?  A little work and a little relaxation?  Finding balance.

Thanks to Collective Girls and Echelon Vineyards for the opportunity to review your wines!  

Disclosure - I really want to thank Clever Girls Collective and Echelon Vineyards for sending their product to me.  I was not compensated in any other way for my review.  The opinions expressed are my own and honest.