You know what Sunday is? Mother's day. Yup. And just in case you
forgot haven't found the perfect gift yet, don't worry - there's still time. And you don't have to run to a billion stores and spend a fortune to make mom happy. You can make something for mom instead. It really is the thought that counts!
1. Check out this cute Mother's Day Photo Flower Pot -
Courtney from A Diamond in the Stuff made this for her mother in law. What a great idea! Head over to her blog to get all of the details!
2. A Glitter Candle Holder -
Erin from House of Earnest created this glamorous candle holder. Isn't it fun? As my daughter would say "You can never have too much glitter!"
3. Do you really want to make your mom happy? Bring her a homemade Chocolate Mouse Cheesecake -
I found this over on Mangio Da Sola and fell. in. love. Doesn't it look yummy? Oh, and if you decide to make this for your mom, feel free to make an extra one for me. I would be happy to give it a try. :-)
4. If that recipe is too complex, why not try some Pink Lemonade Cupcakes?
These look delicious! And what mom doesn't like cupcakes? You can get the recipe at Sweet Cheeks - go check it out!
5. Make your mom a Decorative Mirror (out of plastic spoons...) -
That is beautiful! Kristi at Addicted 2 Decorating created this Chrysanthemum Mirror using simple and inexpensive plastic spoons! Amazing!
Are you inspired yet?