1. I love these Paper Stars -
I found these on Hostess with the Mostess. Aren't they fun? There are great step-by-step instructions (with pictures) on the site. They would make great decorations for your backyard bbq!
2. How about a patriotic treat? Chocolate covered strawberries -
Yum! Delicious and pretty! And easy to make! Head over to Life Tastes Like Food for the recipe.
3. Here's a patriotic wreath idea -
Isn't it beautiful? Check out the tutorial at Naptime Crafts. It's amazing what what you can create with a wreath form and some yarn.
4. Back to the snacks...Chocolate covered pretzel rods -
You can never go wrong with these! This version is on Cupcakes and Cashmere. Salty and sweet - a great combination!
5. Are you looking for something a little healthier? And appropriate for you Memorial Day picnic? Try this flag fruit platter -
This idea came from Chandler and Brianne. Very clever!
Are you inspired yet?