Friday, May 18, 2012

My Friday Five - Week 26

It's pretty nice out today and I plan on getting outside to do some yard work.  So, I'm just dropping in to share some fun ideas that I've pinned this week on Pinterest.  Everything from home DIY decor to outside projects to graduation party ideas.  Yeah, I'm all over the place this week.  But, I think I've found some interesting stuff.

Ready?



1.  Here's a great craft project - A twig ball - 


I love this!  And the best part?  You can make it with sticks from your yard.  Rita from Design Megillah can show you how she created this cute accessory.  Stop over to her blog for directions.


2.  Age new garden pots - 


How beautiful!  I found these on At The Picket Fence.  Wouldn't they look great on your patio?  


3.  A rock covered bucket - 


This is a great DIY project.  Kate from Centsational Girl made this adorable flower pot.  She can give you the step-by-step on her blog.  Check it out.


4.  Do you have any kids graduating this year?  I do!  And we are thinking about having a little party.  And I may make these cute graduation cap brownie bites - 


Yum!  Head over to Nothing But Country to learn how to put these treats together.


5.  One last party idea (and it would even be cute for a Fourth of July party) - Sifted flour stars - 


So fun!  And this idea could be modified to any shape (grad cap maybe?).  Marylea from Pink and Green Mama can show you how to do this for your next party.  Your guests would love it!

Are you inspired yet?