Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Favies and a Little Manilow...

A couple of weeks ago, Tammy from Type A nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.  What a huge surprise!!  Thank you so much Tammy!!  I've been trying to get to this thank you post - sorry it's taken so long.  Ugh.  But - as luck would have it (no really - total luck) - it happened again.  Christina from Designing by Numbers nominated me for the same award a few days ago!  Wow!  Thanks Christina!



There are a few rules to accepting this award - 

1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you - Thanks Tammy and Christina!
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.

Since I was fortunate enough to be nominated for this award a couple of months ago, I already shared 7 things about myself.  So this time I thought I'd shake it up by listing my favies.  Here we go - 

1. My favorite food 
Bacon.  Love it.  
     Runners up - Chocolate covered pretzels, steak, Lucky Charms.  Trying to cover all of the food groups here.

2. My favorite drink
 Coffee.  I drink it all morning.  Black.  
     Runner up - Water.  When the coffee pot is empty, I switch to water for the day.  Gallons of it.

3. Color to wear
 Black.  If there is a shirt available in 20 colors, I usually pick black.  It's just too easy.
     Runner up - Gray.  Yeah, I'm crazy.

4.  TV Show 
Design Star.  Only if the contestants are good.
     Runners up - Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, Chopped, All American Handyman

5. Movie 
Pretty in Pink.  Everyone should have a Duckie.
     Runners up - The Breakfast Club, Fargo, Vacation (and Christmas Vacation)

6. Singer/Group 
Barry Manilow.  Hands down.  Love him.  And I'm not shy about it.
     Runners up - The Cars, Pretenders, Bee Gee's, Stevie Nicks

7. Song
 Could it be Magic/Mandy medley (Barry Manilow).  Beautiful.
     Runners up - All by Myself (Eric Carmen), Your Own Special Way (Genesis), An Everlasting Love (Andy Gibb), I Go Crazy (Paul Davis) 

Ok so there are some fun facts about me.  Now I'm supposed to nominate 15 bloggers for this award.  I've tried to narrow it down but it's just too difficult.  So instead, I'm going to make a page with a list of bloggers who I stalk.  There are so many great blogs - you should visit them all!  I hope to have that page up in a few days.  Come back and check it out.

Meanwhile, let me leave you with this.



Enjoy.