Ok it's Friday again! Woot woot! And I'm ready with some Pinterest inspiration. Is everyone ready? Let's get started -
1. What do you do with a beat up old coffee table? How about turn it into a bench? That's exactly what Julie from Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss did -
This is awesome. It's hard to believe this started as an $8 table. It's completely inspiring for me - I'd love to do something like this for my bedroom. Someday. When I have a little free time...but for now, it's pinned.
2. Here's a great EASY project - Scrabble tile magnets. Alicia from Atypical Type A came up with this fun idea. She glued magnets to the back of the tiles - anyone can do this!
Come on, yes, you can do this!
3. We all know how much I LOVE to spray paint stuff - but I have never spray painted a rug! What a great idea. Cheri from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar did just that and the result is fabulous -
She used a stencil to create the houndstooth pattern. Oh and stop by her blog to see this beauty in her kitchen - yum.
4. There are a few things in life that make me smile - and one of them is the phrase "no sew". Yup I don't sew. Oh maybe the occasional loose button here and there. But actual sewing? Um no. So (get it?) when I came across a tutorial for a no sew chair makeover, I was all over it. Cindy from Le Chaise Parfait covered an old chair with a drop cloth using staples.
Isn't it great? Love the ruffles! And I love the no sew!
5. I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I'm already getting excited for Christmas. I love Christmas. And I love seeing all of the Christmas decorating ideas on Pinterest. Hey, I like planning ahead. When I came across these beautiful ornaments, I figured I'd just pin them. You know, just to get ready.
Greenbean from Greenbean's Crafterole (who found the tutorial on Everyday Cricut) has the whole run down on these glitter-on-the-inside ornaments. I think they're beautiful - not only because they are much less messy but also because of the shinyness (not sure if that's a word - it does have the little red squiggly line underneath - but I think you know what I'm talking about). I'm really tempted to put this on my to-do list. Oh that list is getting long.
Are you inspired yet?