1. Painted wooden crate stairs!
Amazing! Donna from Funky Junk Interiors made this incredible staircase! She is so creative (ugh - why can't my junk look this good?!). I guess she couldn't decide between Coke and Pepsi - what cola wars? This is just so clever - I'm in love.
2. Here's an inexpensive wreath idea -
What do you think this one's made out of? Were you thinking cheap plastic tablecloths? No? Well it is. Kristen from High Heels and a Hammer cut up tablecloths into strips and fastened them onto a wreath form to achieve this look. I might have to try this one! Gorgeous!
3. You know how much I like to give new life to old things, so this next find was right up my alley. Tracie from Cleverly Inspired turned an old shutter into a bathroom counter top!
What a fantastic idea!! And she she left the original paint (just cleaned it up and gave it a few coats of poly). Go over and check out all of the details - this is a great way to save money. Yeah - this one-of-a-kind counter only cost $15! Now that's a bargain!
4. With the holidays coming up, I wanted to share some decorating ideas. Check out this beautiful handmade acorn decoration -
So pretty! Love it! Jenny from Days of Chalk and Chocolate whipped this up. And she did it for $1.07! I know it looks like it cost so much more - it's so sparkly and shiny! I do love sparkly and shiny - especially for the holidays!
5. I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year (yay!) so here's how the day will play out for me - sleep in, enjoy a
pot cup of coffee, eat a pound of bacon (thoughtfully cooked by my husband - yay again!), watch the parade, eat a BLT, then head off for turkey. Hopefully wrapped in bacon. Although I'm pretty sure it won't be unless my mother-in-law has seen this recipe-
Doesn't that look delicious? P.C. at The Runaway Spoon shares the secrets to this incredible dish. Yum. Bacon.
Are you inspired yet?