Tuesday, March 6, 2012

# I'm On Twitter!

Ok I did it.  I opened a Twitter account.  And I really don't know what I'm doing on there yet - but I'll figure it all out.  So, if you want to follow My Covered Bridge on Twitter - click the link on my sidebar.  And leave a comment - I want to follow you too!

Not on Twitter?  Don't worry - you can still connect!  You can follow me via Facebook, Google Friend Connect, RSS, Email, BlogLovin, Linky Followers, and Pinterest.  Sign up and never miss a post!

I've also added a link to my Polyvore account - in case you want to follow me over there.  I. Love. That. Site.

I also want to take a moment to thank some wonderful women who have featured my projects lately.  Laura from Along For The Ride, Cheri from It's So Very Cheri, Bonnie from House of Grace, and Gail from My Repurposed Life featured my T-Shirt Spheres -


Stephanie from My Lil Pumpkin Patch, Tales Of A Trophy Wife, Kim from Savvy Southern Style, and Cheri from It's So Very Cheri featured my Ombre Penny Art - 


Thank you SO much for selecting my projects!

And...one last thing.  I am really excited about this - 


That box contains the new stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils that I've been drooling over for a long time.  Why am I so excited?  Because I WON it from Cheri at It's So Very Cheri!  Thanks Cheri!  Oh but I promised Craig that I wouldn't start this project until the bathroom and foyer are done.  Now that's motivation!