Monday, March 19, 2012

My Orb Chandelier - Featured on Knockoff Decor!

I was pretty excited last week when I shared my Orb Chandelier.  I love this little project.  It was so easy and inexpensive.  And I was so sick of looking at that old brass fixture.  The back hall now has a much more updated look (which took a while - even though I removed the wallpaper and painted everything years ago).  The hall is just about finished now.  Yay!

Well, it seems that I wasn't the only one who loved this makeover.  It's being featured over at Knock Off Decor today!  Beckie likes to showcase great DIY knock offs - it's one of my favorite sites.  Head over and check it out!  Thanks Beckie!


But Beckie isn't the only one who is featuring this chandelier redo.  Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts, Jessica from Mad in Crafts, Maryann from Domestically Speaking, and Courtney from A Diamond in the Stuff also featured this project.  Thanks ladies!  I always appreciate the shout outs!

And...my Fabric Art project has been featured too!


Holly from 504 Main, and Jenny from Days of Chalk and Chocolate selected this fun and easy project.  Thanks!!

On a side note - the weather has been unbelievable here lately.  It's been great to wear flip flops and sunglasses.  And it's highly unusual at this time of year for us.  So, I took it all in over the weekend (in between the kids' events) and didn't do any work on the house...But I have a fun little project to share tomorrow - I hope you stop by!