Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Randomness...

{I'm warning you now - this post is VERY random...}

Happy Wednesday!  Hey - did you notice anything??  I changed up my blog a little.  I made a new header (I know - I still haven't written a tutorial for that yet...I'll get to it soon. I promise), added some burlap to my background, removed the 'shadow box' from my pictures, and made all of my social media buttons.  I have to admit, it's fun changing things up.  I also made a new blog button (it's similar to the old button but much lighter).


Last night, I rewrote my "About Me" page.  It was long overdue.  I think it's a little more fun now.  And if you are new here, you can check out a picture of my house on the day we moved in!  We've done a lot of work on the exterior since then and I am looking forward to sharing some new pictures (I just want to wait until the trees are in full bloom!).

What else is going on?  Well, today is the big Pinterest party at Young House Love and Bower Power



I'll be sharing my Orb Chandelier over there - and checking out all of the great projects!  This will be a great source for inspiration.  I highly recommend heading over to their blogs to see what's going on!

I just realized that I'm closing in on 400 followers!  Which is unbelievable to me!  I have really enjoyed blogging and it's fun to know that people actually stop in to see what I'm up to.  

I really need to thank you so much for your support last week - I received many comments and emails.  I will continue to share "A Day in the Life" posts - you seemed to appreciate how 'real' they are.  My house is not a museum (there are dirty dishes in the sink as I type), we have a family of six living here!  But I wouldn't change a thing.

Yesterday, I wore flip-flops.  Which is very exciting.  This has been the mildest winter of my life (and I'm ok with that).  It looks like Spring is here in Buffalo!  I even bought new nail polish for my toes.  Hello sunshine!

I've been tagged.  Yeah, that's right.  Gleeful from The Captivating Life tagged me.  So, tomorrow I'll be answering her eleven questions.  I've been thinking about them for a few days now, and I still don't have answers to all of them.  But I'll get it done.  Then I'll tag eleven bloggers with questions of my own.  This will be fun!

I think that's everything.  Let's tie up this post with a little Manilow.  You're welcome.