Since everyone is doing it...here's my 25 random things:
1. I was a cheerleader in high school. And I loved it.
2. I have naturally curly hair. And I don't love it.
3. 2 years ago, I herniated a disc and was stuck in bed for weeks. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. It still bothers me.
4. When I was stuck in bed, I had to stare at my completely gutted master bathroom. I worried that I'd never be able to finish it. I did.
5. I listen to Barry Manilow on my Grooveshark playlist everyday. Love him.
6. I rarely watch T.V. And if I do, it's HGTV or Food Network.
7. My husband has worked in the electronics industry for 26 years so we have multiple T.V.s. Irony.
8. I don't like flying.
9. My dad is a retired commercial airline pilot. Irony.
10. I was once asked if I was really that pale or if I was wearing white tights. Yup, I'm really that pale.
11. My favorite chore to do is laundry. I love having all of those neat piles of clean clothes on my bed for my kids to put away.
12. My least favorite chore is ironing.
13. I drink my coffee black.
14. I'm very shy in real life.
15. I have 4 teenagers. Really.
16. I'm left handed.
17. I like cats. But not like a crazy-old-cat-lady likes cats.
18. I'm a t-shirts and jeans kinda girl.
19. I can wiggle my ears. Jealous?
20. I wanted to be a dancer on Broadway when I was young.
21. I'm a morning person.
22. I would rather strip wallpaper than flat-iron my hair.
23. My eyes change color depending on what I'm wearing. They can look blue, green, or hazel.
24. I love to go to open houses.
25. I make too many lists.
Whew - that was hard!