Saturday, February 11, 2012

25 Things

Since everyone is doing it...here's my 25 random things:

1.  I was a cheerleader in high school.  And I loved it.

2.  I have naturally curly hair.  And I don't love it.

3.  2 years ago, I herniated a disc and was stuck in bed for weeks.  It was one of the worst experiences of my life.  It still bothers me.

4.  When I was stuck in bed, I had to stare at my completely gutted master bathroom.  I worried that I'd never be able to finish it.  I did.

5.  I listen to Barry Manilow on my Grooveshark playlist everyday.  Love him.

6.  I rarely watch T.V.  And if I do, it's HGTV or Food Network.

7.  My husband has worked in the electronics industry for 26 years so we have multiple T.V.s.  Irony.

8.  I don't like flying.

9.  My dad is a retired commercial airline pilot.  Irony.

10.  I was once asked if I was really that pale or if I was wearing white tights.  Yup, I'm really that pale.

11.  My favorite chore to do is laundry.  I love having all of those neat piles of clean clothes on my bed for my kids to put away.

12.  My least favorite chore is ironing.

13.  I drink my coffee black.

14.  I'm very shy in real life.

15.  I have 4 teenagers.  Really.

16.  I'm left handed.

17.  I like cats.  But not like a crazy-old-cat-lady likes cats.

18.  I'm a t-shirts and jeans kinda girl.

19.  I can wiggle my ears.  Jealous?

20.  I wanted to be a dancer on Broadway when I was young.

21.  I'm a morning person.

22.  I would rather strip wallpaper than flat-iron my hair.

23.  My eyes change color depending on what I'm wearing.  They can look blue, green, or hazel.

24.  I love to go to open houses.

25.  I make too many lists.

Whew - that was hard!