Thursday, September 29, 2011

What I'm Doing - and Thanks!

It's been really busy over here - I've been working on a few projects at the same time.  I have already started painting that hutch I bought on Craigslist last week -


It is looking great - but it is taking a while (I guess it's a little bigger than I thought...).  I know it will be worth all of the effort.  And I'm also tackling some smaller projects - stuff I can put on display on all of those shelves.  I've been trying to do this without spending a fortune.  So you know what that means - I'll be sharing another junk transformation later today!  And since I like to multi-task, I have been painting another piece of furniture too.  It's a coffee table that I bought at the flea market over the summer -


I got a great deal on it - only $8 - since I bought it with 2 other items.  Although this table has sat in my garage for a while, the table and stool that I brought home with it have already been fixed up.  Remember these -


That's the little stool that I put in my daughters' room.  I explained that makeover here.  And -


This cute table (which is also in my daughters' room.  They get all the good stuff...).  You can see the before here.

Anyway, the coffee table is almost finished and I can't wait to share the after pictures hopefully tomorrow.

In other news - I've been featured!  Thanks Laurie at Handy Man, Crafty Woman  for choosing my Rosemary Red Potatoes -


You can check out how I make these here.  Which reminds me - I need to make these soon.

And thanks to Allie at What Allie's Making Now for featuring my white ceramic pears -


If you haven't seen the before, check it out here.

So that's what's going on over here.  I'm going to get back to that coffee table now...