Sunday, August 21, 2011

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

Ok am I the only one here who remembers that famous quote from Sally Field?  Yes?  Well, I can now understand why she was so happy and humbled to win an Oscar.  I just hopped over to Homemaker on a Dime and noticed that I was tied for the most clicked entry to her linky party last week!  I am beyond words right now.  I'm so new to this world of blogging and had no idea anyone would care what I was doing around my house.  But last week, many people popped over here to see what I had made (By the way, I linked to this planter redo).  How exciting!  So thanks for stopping by!  And don't forget to stop over at Homemaker on a Dime - it's a great place for inspiration!



On another update - I just finished painting my dining room.  I'll get some pictures up in the morning!  I'm loving it!