Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Saving Money

I am always trying to find ways to save money.  I have already discussed my love for Swagbucks-




I have used them for years - it's a great way to earn $5 Amazon gift cards (and they can really add up!).  Well, now I'm trying something new.  I just signed up for Ebates -

Ebates

It's a totally free way to earn cash back on your online purchases!  It looks simple enough - so why not?  And  right now they are offering new users a $10 gift card to Target, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, or Magazines.com.  I chose the Target gift card.  The gift card is awarded after the first $25 Ebates check is earned.

I'm just trying to figure this program out but I wanted to pass the info along - just in case you wanted to snag one of those gift cards.  I'm not sure how long that promotion will last.