Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Top Ten

I started my blog in July of 2011.  And I'm having a blast!  I have learned so much in such a short amount of time - and I know I have so much more to learn.  When I started, I had to ask my children how to find my pictures in the computer - I've come a long way.  I've learned to take things head on and find answers to the questions I have (they come up daily).  I am enjoying the interaction with my readers and other bloggers.  I am always so amazed how helpful and kind the other, more seasoned bloggers have been.  Thank you!!  So far, this adventure has been fantastic!

I am always excited to discover that I have a new follower - or a new comment.  People actually read this little blog!  Wow!  And I'm excited to continue this crazy little slice of the web into 2012.  I just wanted to take a little look back at some of my most popular projects.  I've been lucky enough to have a few projects that were viewed by more than just my husband and children.  ;-)  So, here's the countdown:

10)  Pedestal Candy Bowl -




8) My New Art




6) My Little Black Table (I still can't believe this only cost $5!)- 








2) Installing My Headboard (A $10 king size headboard - score!) - 


And my most popular post of 2011 - DIY Pedestal Bowl


Thank you everyone!  I really appreciate the support and guidance from each and every one of you out there.  I am looking forward to expanding my blog - I'll share more details soon.  And of course, I have plenty more remodeling and decorating transformations to share.  2012 will be a fun year!

And by the way, if you haven't had a chance to cast your vote over at One Month To Win It yet, head over now!  I'm hoping to make it past the first round (fingers crossed) but I need your help! 

Sharing here -